Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Weigh In

Well, I lost 6lbs this week.. Am over the moon, as this means this is the 1st time I have been 17 stone 1.5lbs in 4 years at least! My BMI is coming down & I feel so much better..

But I did put on a lb last week & sts the week before so basically should be lucky & now knuckle down to a steady weight loss each week instead of being dim..

But it is off & I am 1.5 lbs away from 50lb, plus not far from the 16 stone bracket now, yay!

Have got some good blog material coming soon too.. so bear with me :D

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOHOOOO...WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You are workin' it!! Keep up your great effort and work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's absolutely fanastic!!!

    One day I'll be able to keep up with your effort *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6lbs?! That's amazing! Well done!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done. i am sooo green with envy :)

    ReplyDelete