Sunday 30 March 2014

My Annual Check In..

I'm starting to think that this is going to be yearly thing & my posts will start to get cobwebs on them.. Every year I say I must try harder or that I mean to post & I never do, which is jolly frustrating. 

Anyhow, things are good & I have a few ideas for posts that will no doubt delight & deliver much needed light to this dark corner of what is my blog..

But for now, I leave you with news that I am still dieting (There's a surprise) & I am otherwise well..

See you next year!

1 comment:

  1. Namun jika Anda berhasil tetap fokus pada permainan, Anda akan mendapat keuntungan besar dari sebagian besar pemain freeroll. Psikologi poker freerolls berarti bahwa kebanyakan orang tidak memperlakukan mereka dengan rasa hormat yang sama seperti turnamen yang mereka bayar untuk masuk.
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    hobiqq
    rajawaliqq
    http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/

    ReplyDelete